domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Jenny at http://throughourdreamz.blogspot.com/! Thank you Jenny!

8 Things I'm looking foward to:
1. Losing 20 more pounds
2. Getting a new PC
3. Making some money with my small home bussines
4. Being relly good at script making
5. Mothers day
6. My best friend wedding (this friday)
7. Make more entries to The MySpace Contest LCTS (sorry JennyLOL)
8. My daughters birthday

8 things I did yesterday
1. Laundry
2. At the park with my daughter
3. Make some tags
4. Finishing my ne SK
5. reading books to my daughter
6. make dinner
7. go shopping
8. writing some emails

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Go on Vacation
2. Take a day at a SPA
3. Win the lotto
4. Be a singer (well... i can dream LOL)
5. Never have to visit the dentist again
6. Visit Egipt
7. Stop the hunger in the world
8. Being my daughters best friend always

8 shows I watch:
1. LOST
2. CSI
3. Desperate Housewifes
4. Gossip Girl
5. La mentira (soap opera)
6. El diario deDaniela (Soap opera)
7 . La madrastra (Soap Opera)
8. El privilegio de amar (Soap opera)

8 People I tag:
dont know so many people to tag, or they speak spanish so i guess this ends with me... lol

No hay comentarios: